St. Andrew’s Rummage Sale
Saturday, May 6, 2016, 8:00 – 11:45 a.m.
with stuff-a-bag from noon to 1:00 p.m.
Preview Party Thursday, May 4, 7:00-9:00pm
$10 (No reservations necessary)
April 29 to noon sharp on May 4. Bring your rummage! Tell your friends, too.
April 29 to May 5—Stop in during prep week to help sort, price, socialize!
May 4 and May 6—Provide food, be a cashier, join the clean-up crew, or help in any number of other ways.
See the display outside Parish Hall for more information. Sign up outside the Parish Hall. THANK YOU!
April 11 @ 7:30 p.m.
Friday, April 28, through Friday, May 5
May 4 7:00 to 9:00 p.m.
Saturday, May 6
8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Clean-up 1:00 to 5:00 p.m.
To volunteer, please contact one of the coordinators: Peg Howard, Michelle Liming, Merritt Ringer.
The links to our emails are:
BRING YOUR RUMMAGE for St. Andrew’s Sale
Ask your friends to donate, too.
Donations accepted from
Saturday, April 29 through Thursday, May 4 at noon sharp
We are happy to have clean items in good repair:
• small appliances, electronics, and tools
• adults’ and children’s clothes and shoes
• accessories, including jewelry, hats, purses, scarves, luggage
• toys (but no stuffed animals), puzzles, games
• furniture, lamps, and rugs
• antiques and collectibles
• home goods, including kitchenware, bric-a-brac, and linens
• gardening supplies, including plants
• artwork and frames
• sporting goods (with exceptions—see below).
• Please—NO Christmas items (we accept for October sale only)
We cannot accept:
• Christmas items
• stuffed animals
• sports helmets of any kind
• baby cribs of any kind
• car seats
• refrigerators, air conditioners, and other large appliances
• weights or weight benches
• skis and ski boots
• magazines, encyclopedias, textbooks
• children’s metal jewelry
• sharp darts or toy guns
• Note: NO CRT televisions and monitors